Although it is not the case, people naturally perceive repaired machines as having a shorter life span, which prevents many from considering industrial electronic repairs. When equipment is repaired to factory specs, it costs less and work just the same way it used to do before. Here are the 8 Reasons why you should get your industrial electronics repaired, and not replaced.
1. Affordability: Purchasing a unit new can be expensive, but when you get your unit repaired, you can save good amount of money. The main components are reused therefore it does not cost the electronic repair company to develop the initial product. For instance, it’s less costly to replace a faulty motor in a vehicle rather than replacing the entire vehicle right? When you bring the new motor in and replace any damaged components it’s just like you bought a new vehicle isn’t it?
2. Availability: Many industrial electronic machines have become obsolete making it impossible to find a new unit. But, fortunately, it is possible to restore most used units to like new condition. As time passes, industrialists tend to upgrade their machinery, which is nice but not the only option.
3. Eco friendly: Did you know that it takes less energy to repair than producing new units? When units are repaired we are conserving raw materials such as copper, steel and aluminum. Repair is recycling which prevents them raw materials from entering a landfill and causing contamination.
4. Quality Assurance: When the unit is repaired it goes through an extensive process. The unit is cleaned thoroughly to eliminate any contaminants, and the worn or damaged components are replaced with brand new ones. The unit is then tested to meet standards to ensure high quality, so it will actually have a greater value than a typical unit undergoing a quality check.
5. Under Warranty: Most electronic repair companies offer a one year warranty on all repaired units which ensures customer satisfaction.
6. Brand New Condition: The entire unit is thoroughly cleaned and all damaged parts are replaced. Once the unit is repaired, it will have the same performance like before, but for the lowest price.
7. Saves Time: When you purchase a new unit, the lead time can be very lengthy, but when you get it repaired, you get up and running fast.
8. Last Longer: Many older industrial electronics have proven their efficiency compared to newer models. Older units tend to perform for a longer time in harsh conditions, and when they do malfunction, they can be repaired and run with further longevity.
While repaired industrial equipments can cost around half the price of a new one, they are generally the same quality as a new machine. Most industrial electronic repair companies offer the same warranty as on a new machine, and out the machines to thorough testing prior to making a delivery.
GC Custom Electronics has years of experience in electronic repairs. From single level units to complex systems, we deal with all the industrial equipments in a reliable and efficient manner.